Thursday, May 27, 2021

(05-26-2021) Another important announcement.

Hello everyone! So, not long after the update was released in April, our plans have changed and Republic of Domolas is no longer ending soon. Instead, I will be leaving the development team. I have announced Paddlebus, who joined the team in late 2020, as the new leader of the project.

The next update will be in July 2021, and it is the last update which I am working on. The update will be quite small, with perhaps no changes to the subway system, but the map will be upgraded to Minecraft 1.17.

After July 2021, I will no longer work on the map. Other map partners, including Kayke and the new leader Paddlebus, will continue to work on and update the map. The map will continue to be available for download, but it will also be available as a server. Despite me leaving the team, Republic of Domolas will not be renamed.

The original download page on PlanetMinecraft will remain, but it may no longer be updated, and a new download page may be created for newer versions of the map. The blog and fanpage will also no longer be updated, and a new blog and fanpage may be created.

The tour video is not canceled. I am still working on it, and it will be uploaded to my YouTube channel soon.

Thanks for reading this announcement. Take care and be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment